printemp-ing

Photobucket
(sorry blurry, but look at the pink lights!!! ♥)

There was one place that I absolutely adored about Paris (well there was actually quite a few things. )After arriving, I learned from my London experience to just get out there and try new things. Something about the language barrier was quite freeing so you just go..do. ( I speak enough to get by)

One place I needed to see was the haussman boulevards. It was supposed to have some interesting shops and i studied it to death in art history. We were about four blocks away from our hotel so getting there was a snap. On one of the major end caps of the boulevards was this glorious department store called printempts. I am an old lady at heart and I love a good department store. Finding this one certainly made my day--or dare i say, MY WEEK.
Photobucket
It was such a cute store, better than any department store here. Each brand within the store was like its own boutique. I snatched up this ultra cute Paul and Joe Sister tote made exclusively for printempts, because it encapsulated my love for Japan and France (Paul and Joe are pretty big with sweet street style) and i use it as my work carry all. I dont care if it makes me look like a crazy cat lady!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(enjoying the sweets they hard there, of course!)

Heres what i wore on my printempts shopping adventure, familiar much?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(wiw:: blouse::berhska//high-waisted pants::no brand//espadrilles::target)

If you're ever in the area, i say CHECK IT OUT! Its truly a dream! Plus i was amazed to see clothes from vivi or vogue or the runway ON THE RACK, or maybe I'm just easily impressed. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys