essen-tially


Like a  bad friend that I am...I FORGOT TO TELL YOU that I was in the April Issue of Essence...lols! I kept slipping my mind like a banana peel because it happened towards finals and I just forgot to mention it. Luckily my friend Bianca (yes I have a friend named...BIANCA...insane!) snapped a picture of the issue for me when her mom no less discovered me. I have been getting phone calls every once and a while of family friends going "Isn't this you! Oh my you've grown sooo much!...Wait your name is Avant Blargh???"

Funny thing is, last weekend on  burger outing they had that issue at the restaurant, and I decided to have dave snap my picture in all its glory! I have to say I was very excited. I now have two very important issues of essence. One with me in it...another with advertisement I worked on. (cause FYI I am a graphic designer :P)  I keep these bad boys mint! Oh and just in case here's a bigger picture of the outfit they choose, which is from this post.

In all honesty, this whole post has really made me want burgers..YUM...Oh by the way, just in case you haven't heard, I'm hosting an event at Madewell THIS FRIDAY in Chicago. COME ON BY!!! (click thru for more details!!!)

oh and ps. I hope you like the new banner! hee hee ;)

9 comments:

  1. Wow that's awesome!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so cool! U look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your glasses!!!!!!! :)


    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, your name is avant blargh? :)
    I think I'm a shoe lady, because I love the heel-y booties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i mean, YEAH, its a great outfit! Look at all those fall colors. Totes street style worthy! LOVE. PS you have a lot of rad glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I love your outfit that was featured, especially how those amazing boots look with it. And, hey, Melissa Ward is next to you...I follow her blog too, so that's cool to see!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys