holiday oh holiday

holiday oh holiday
Well lovelies, it's that time again, time to be thinking about getting away for spring break. While most kiddies are thinking about running off in itty bitty teeny weeny bikinis in Cancun, I'm thinking about what I can wear to look like Ezra Koenig from Vampire weekend. Classic Tommy Hilfiger meets Ralph Lauren. A capecod kid on holiday. I need to look super fierce in my women’s boat shoes, polos, and lots of color!!! I was literally IN LINE for those new H&M floral trend slacks, but to my demise they were hideous on my hips! At least shoes never fail me, they go with everything, and always fit! Plus boat shoes are flat, so no pain! I can focus more on color blocking, and not on my feet, especially running around the subways on my spring break to NYC. Le Sigh....I CANT WAIT!! *hence i'll keep talking about it..desolee!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! Ahh boat shuuuz, feels really Cape Cod to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda preppy to me, save for the vampire references. But I like my vampires kinda angst-y and depressed. *Sigh* Anyway, I love those purple pants. They look like minnie capris I've been drooling over at JCrew (I also want them in ORANGE!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spring break sounds 1,000x better than Cancun haha! Love all of these & can so imagine you in everything ♥

    ReplyDelete

hey guys