watermelon

watermelon

I'm not the only one obsessing over this Dusen Dusen sweater right? And with Chicago weather up in the 80s, I'm ready to get all Eartha Kitty and bike around town to get some watermelon flavored Italian ice! Hey, I said I was a Chicago girl! (Italian ice yay, ice cream boo!) Luckily Emerging Thoughts extended their 20% off sale so this cutie can be all mine! Use to code word INDEPENDENT to get 20%, they need your support to stay independent and free! Plus I know the gals at Emerging Thoughts personally, they are super cool kids, that want to bring you the best in Indie fashion designers. So give it a lucky loo, you might find something as yummy as this sweater!


3 comments:

  1. Love that sweater! I can't wait for summer! Although, I wish I could pull off shorts as well as Eartha Kitt! I usually end up looking like I'm wearing a diaper! It's hard to find the perfect pair of shorts!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We need more fruit-related apparel

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, this is really cool! nice blog you have, glad to have discovered it!
    xo Charlotte - Aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete

hey guys