freelancer's uniform

 photo suze_zpsd68d9173.jpg
freelancer's uniform



Working as a freelancer, it's easy to get caught in the groove of waking up, throwing on a sweatshirt and working the day in my pjs. But having a passion for fashion and style I actually don't like not starting my day without getting dressed. That's why I'm slowly collecting a closet full of "comfort" clothes that you can wear running errands, downloading files, and still feels cute enough to meet friends for Pho when the work day is fini! Plus having comfortable glasses whilst being on the computer is a NEED BE, I find myself slapping on my bonlook guys everyday. Perfect work to play lenses! Also  my tumblr has been an endless source of creatures of comfort style! I absolutely adore this retro picture of Susan Saradon! Perfectly casual cute wouldn't you say so, and those glasses are KILLER, reminds me of these bonlook lenses in the collage for sure!  Put it together with some tomboyish flair like maybe some overalls or what I've currently been eye balling, these grey sweatpants (YES SWEAT PANTS) from shades of grey! They're like tailored jersey knit pants, and definite upgrade of my old navy guys I had since my volley ball days. Now I just need to keep freelancing so I can afford all these lovely comfort clothes! Le sigh!

6 comments:

  1. I also work as a freelancer so I know exactly what you are talking about. Its either I am under dressed or over dressed, still trying to find a comfortable medium. Keep up the great work! What do you Freelance as?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freelancers of the world unite in search of comfort! Susan Sarandon looking like an old school booky babe <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo. Her style seems so effortless and I'm pretty sure my mom rocked that exact outfit at one point.

    I keep wanting to try that Sugar brand lipstick, but I've heard mixed reviews. What do you like most about it?

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES TO ALL OF THIS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply click that web page link: website

    ReplyDelete

hey guys