one year.

growth
On the left FNO sept 2010 vintage dress, UO shoes, On the right FNO sept 2011 (details here)
Have we all developed so much after only one year?

I was looking through my old pictures from last year when I really decided to take this blogging thing seriously, and I found one from FNO. I look at this and say 'wow, this is the same person?' I honestly can't believe it.(I REALLY LOOK LIKE MY MOM, and when did I get 300 shades lighter???) I remember FNO from last year vividly. For one; everyone thought I was a drag queen (lawls) but for two, I was so excited to be out in the city with everyone for the sake of fashion! It was thrilling, I put together one of my best looks, but I still was a bit insecure in unleashing my style.

One year later, I've learned it except myself for what it really is, I'm quirky, a bit strange, my hair is curly! For years I tried to fight it, but this past year I really learned about myself from traveling to Europe, living on my own, and moving to new york for the summer. I grew fast, and I had no clue it would effect my style. I honestly could not predict this midwestern girl would come home from New York so comfortable in her own skin. But I love it, and I'm so happy you are all here to go on this journey with me. ♥

Oh and as for that "big news" I just wanted to say, I LANDED AN AGENT! I really feel like 2011 is the best year of my life! More things to come ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys