the city of love



Nothing says happy valentines day, quite like the city of love. i just wanted to post my last few favorite photos of this wonderful city. (especially of the street markets, SO MUCH BABAR JE T'AIME BABAR) I hold my breathe in anticipation of visiting Paris soon. I think what really happened was that I was inspired by "le artiste" which i saw last night. AND IT WAS AMAZING (GO SEE IT GO GO GO) So maybe I should leave you here by just saying:

"Happy George Valentin's Day"

oh ho ho ho ♥

(ps. a very happy birthday to one of my best friends hermela! see you in nyc soon bb!)
(pps. dont forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!)

7 comments:

  1. Aw quel romantique! Happy Balumtimes day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to see this!! Love your Paris pics, Bianca. :D

    (Thank you! I am feeling better. And I get what you mean about the Jason Wu thing...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! did you take those photos btw? soo gorg.
    happy V day <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures you found! I'd love to visit Paris someday too, I'm still bitter that I didn't go when in Spain.. would have been so easy.
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! ♥
    Happy Belated V-Day to you too hunnie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day! Those books are so pretty *_*

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures are beautiful- I wish I was at Paris too :)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys