reeses pieces


(what i'm wearing: caramel swirl sweater: H&M, elaine blazer: halloween thrifting, jewelry: all gifted, high waisted pants: vintage, shoes: pay half, belt: vintage , dave is wearing vintage ralph lauren)

Can i admit that I am addicted? I swear to you, I don't have much of a sweet tooth, it rather comes and goes, but when it comes...IT COMES FULL FORCE. With all this leftover halloween candy I've been sugar crashing these past couple of weeks, until recently where I have to intentionally cut myself off! Although I think I subliminally dressed in the yummy tones of chocolate, caramel, and peanut butter candies, because they are reminiscent of the colors of fall. (my favorite colors!) Dave however, he loves his primary colors!♥♥

All this candy has been making me be a very strict vegetarian to counter act it. I keep my body very clean of hormones and processed foods (except for glorious donuts) but when I start eating candies, my body goes wild, my emotions roar, and I feel like I've gone coocoo for coco puffs! I think its time for a detox, especially before the unmerciful thankgiving FEAST.

Despite the sweetness of my teeth, Chicago has still been providing warm weather. It snowed last week for like a second, but this weekend the heat wave came again! I'm starting to worry!! Most people would enjoy warm weather, only I would find it suspicious.....ITS A TRAP

14 comments:

  1. I am loving that amazing sweater + boots ♥
    & oh lord, I know EXACTLY how you feel about needing a detox after Halloween... I can't believe Thanksgiving is already next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS LOOK AND YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING!!


    http://vee4vibrant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit. That last photo of you is super gorgeous and those shoes are seriously amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look!! Those shoes go great with the outfit, great pairing! =)

    xoxo
    MissCrystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous as always. Your vintage look is ahhmazing. :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the most terrible sweet tooth, like seriously a crack addict level or something :/ haha! I love all the muted autumn colors combined in your outfit, it works out great! And the gold bracelet, I want to steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG your SHOES - jealouzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I saw the Reeses first so your outfit really reminds me of it! Same color tones... yummy :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layers and colors. And those shoes! They are amazing! I love pretty much any treat with peanut butter...Reeses, Tagalong Girl Scout cookies, peanut butter Twix...

    ReplyDelete

hey guys