bundled up

T2T4T5T3T1

(what I'm wearing: colonel mustard turtle neck: F21, high waisted pants: vintage, jacket: vintage, shoes: vintage, turban: vintage, necklace: F21) I adore these colours!!! Dont you? I heart fall!

I wish Chicago had a longer autumn, that way I could get away with less cumbersome looks. I absolutely adore layering, I just had feeling like a burrito! Recently the weather has been dropping all the way down to the 40s, but I still insist on going out without a full blown coat. I mean isn't a tweet jacket just as warm as a coat, right?

I feel like I'm channeling a 1940-50s movie star here, ala - Auntie Mame (one of my favorite classics) High waisted pants, turtle neck, blazer....all I'm missing is a long cigarette. The background, though just a train station by my house, also makes it look like I'm on the lamb! Like in Chinatown, were Faye Dunaway runs to Mexico for a better life. Adios!

I also decided to bust out the turban again, its been a while since I turbaned it out! Haha, I actually ran out of hair product, and my hair was angry and wild. I find it rather ironic that even though some of us ladies where our hair "natural" we're still a slave to our products! I'm not ashamed, whatever! I'm just glad I found something that works! (ps, should I make a hair video??)

Anyway, TGIF, right? I getting ready to run out the door with my bro and go to little Japan, because were both still NERDS..haha! Happy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. yes! everything about this is good.

    can you share how you did the wrap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love this outfit! Anything with a headscarf is good in my books!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys