destination: procrastination

 photo bike1_zps58451240.jpg photo bike3_zps76a1ff61.jpg photo bike4_zpsee5b4140.jpg
sweater: american apparel
pants: UO
blouse: F21
shoes: bass
(wow not a single vintage piece!! XD)

I took these photos nearly 2 months ago on one of my biking excurisions...I didn't love them so that's why I didn't post them. But I'll let you be the judge. Not so sure if I LOVE colorblocking like I USED TO. I keep changing I can't even keep up with myself.

happy holiday weekend!

 photo bike2_zpse3696b08.jpg photo bike6_zps570b44d3.jpg photo bike5_zpseb825b46.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh your hair here is making me want to rock my used-to-be-trusty-wash and go! You look fab :)
    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! You look stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;_; the definition of perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I'm still feeling the color blocking too, and the proportions really work.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys