Murphy brown


Sadly I don't have a camera to document all of the things that have been happening while I've been in ny, so for now phone photos will have to do. I didn't want to take my giant dslr cause its worth a grand, and if I lose it well..im more than SOL. my cute little point and shoot shot its last photo and died forevs so, I'm on the hunt for a new camera preferably a Nikon p100 Veronica sold me on that one so I have to has. In the meantime cell photos it is! I got a new HTC 7 anyways so the photos are pretty good imo...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

(what I wore yesterday all no brand and harem pants from paris, today: pants::bershka / shirt::vintage) I could really go for more jalapeno pesto pizza!

Right now I haven't been up to much but working and melting in this heat. I did bump into model bloggers Dylana and Natalie Suarez. They are huge and beautiful!! But I was too shy to say hi, but hey gave me a shout out on twitter. I'm so exhausted but I'm happy to be here.

Thank God it started raining :D & thank you for all your warm thoughts and wishes for me in NYC XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys