geeking out



my favorite orange shirt: vintage (seen better here)
blazer: sears...yes...sears
shorts: charlotte russe
granny shoes: vintage


I want to remind everyone to not forget that I am first and foremost, a nerd! (which is one of the many reasons why I don't support SOPA & PIPA) I was going through some pictures (dreaming of warmer days) and realized I never got a chance to share some of my super GEEKIN OUT photos I took at comic con. I used to be REALLY into comic con, these days I'm starting to drift out of it. This is contrary for my love of the comic book. I still love artist like Veronica Fish and Lucy Kinsley, but I the knee deep full throttle super geek 90% male dominated comic con....not so much. I spend my days relaxed and chill in Chicago Comics instead....Plus I am always fashionably inspired by my brightly clad super ladies...I MEAN WHO DIDN'T LOVE JUBILEE IN XMEN, the asymmetric do, big plastic earring...OH YES #90skid

BUT I DID GEEK OUT WHEN I SAW THAT SOME OF MY LATEST BLOG TRAFFIC IS COMING FROM 2 SMALL FEATURES ON REFINERY29!!!! OMG!! *guess I'm still a geek....

zoomed in to see it better :D

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Refinery29! CONGRATS!! :D I am so not into comics but I still want to go to Comic Con one day. I need to see some of those costumes in person...hehe. Well, I must say that you're the most stylish nerd I know. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the shout outs! and thank you so much for the kind mention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE on getting the little features on Refinery29! That's such a major fashion site too ♥
    & you know I totally love your geekiness, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I read R29 often. Congrats-that's pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow congrats on the feature, you deserve it so much! Love your outfit too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys